Tuesday 2 April 2019

Stepper Card - Using stamps by Colourific

Here is another card made using the Colourific Stamps I purchased at the Craft Show in SECC.

Products used:

A4 White Card

Black Card for Layering

White Pearl Paper

A6 Leaves Stamp Set by Colourific

A6 Moderne Flower Stamp Set by Colourific

A6 Border Stamp Set by Colourific

Copic Pens

Green Distress Ink

I first of all used a Scoreboard and scored the shape for the Stepper Card, the cut along the edges and folded  to make the card.  I cut out mats using the black card.  I used an A5 sheet of white pearlised paper and made the background paper using the Border Stamps.  I then inked this in green.  I cut this into sections to make the last mat layers.

I used the Moderne Flower, middle size and cut out 17 flowers and coloured them with copic pens. I shaped the flowers with a ball tool and stuck then randomly onto the centre panel, adding a little white gel pen on each flower as a highlight.  I stuck gems in the centre of each flower.  I stamped the little butterfly from A6 Leaves, 3 times and coloured them with copics and attached to card

I made a banner for the sentiment using back and white card and used a peel off for the Happy Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment