Saturday 13 April 2019

Birthday Wishes

I got some new stamps and dies at the start of the week from Toni Darroch - Stamps By Me.  I love the die background dies.  For this one I used the "B" stamp.  I used a tiny flower from the stamp pack to make the top layer background.  Stamped with Versamark ink and embossed, then water coloured it light blue.  Then added splatters of yellow and light blue.  Stamped the "B" on white card, with black then added embossing powder.  I then cut it out with the corresponding die.  I coloured the flowers using yellow, blow and green watercolours.  I then stamped the sentiment and mounted it on glitter card.  I layered the card up with Navy card, then white diecut background.  I then added my next set of layers, white card, blue glitter card, navy card and the white background topper.  I used foam pads to give it some height.  I then shaped the B and attached it with pinflair glue, then placed the layered sentiment just underneath it.  Quite happy with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment