Tuesday 2 April 2019

Overlapping Floral Bouquet

Good evening all

I watched a Video Tutorial a couple of weeks ago by Toni Darroch.  This is my take on what she did.

Products used:-

Tattered Lace Torn Edge Squares
Unknown Floral Stamp and Sentiment
Oxide Distress Ink Pink and Yellow
6x6 White Card Blank
1 scrap of white card
White Gel Pen
Water Colour Palette
Piece of Ribbon
Sparkling Gems

I cut the Glitter card to the size of mat and glued to card.  I used Oxide Distress Inks to ink up the piece of white card.  I used a paint brush and spattered water over the card then patted it dry with a paper towel to remove some of the ink,  Once inked I stamped the floral bouquet onto thewhite card and coloured with water colour paints.  Once the paint had dried off, I used 3 sizes of the Tattered Lace Torn Edge dies evenly spaced and cut.  This produced 2 Frames and a Centre square.  I glued the largest frame onto the glitter mat.  I put Sticky Pads on the next frame and fitted in in the centre of the first farme.  I then double sticky padded the spare and again placed it in the centre.  Whilst doing this, I made sure I lined up the flowers on the bouquet.  I made the Thinking of You banner and stuck in on the card with a bow.  I added some white dots over the card using a white gel pen.



No comments:

Post a Comment