Tuesday 2 April 2019

"Girls Night Out" Colourific A5 Stamp Set

On Sunday evening, I got to use my new Stamp Set that my daughter gave me for Mother's Day.  I love this set and made this 8 x 8 card.

Products Used:-

A5 Girls Night Out Stamp Set by Colourific
A6 Moderne Flowers by Colourific
A6 Leaves by Colourific
A6 Borders and Stems by Colourific
Enjoy Your Day Stamp by Stamps By Me
Wow White Sparkle embossing powder
Pink and Blue distress inks

I matted and layered an 8x8 card with black pink and white card.  On the largest white mat I used a leaf embossing folder and A6 Border Stamp.  I inked the smallest mat with pink and blue ink, then added a border stamp.  I chose the hatched background paper and Stamped the shoes onto it.  I coloured the insoles and heel lining with a pink sparkle pen.  I then stamped 3 of the larger moderne flowers onto the pink card and cut them out.  I then stamped 3 on to heat resistant acetate, and embossed with white sparkle powder.  I layered the pink and white flowers together and added a gem in the centre.  I cut 2 of each varying sizes of the other flowers and shaped and layered them with a gem in the centre.  I stamped several leaf stamps with green ink.  The layered it all up.  I love this card.






No comments:

Post a Comment