Tuesday 2 April 2019

Cheers 70th Birthday Card

Made this one a couple of weeks ago.  Whilst I wanted to purchase this stamp, I am not that sure about it as yet.

Products Used:

Cheers Stamps by Toni Darroch
Black Card
White Card
Glitter Card
Het Resistant Acetate
Star Stencil
Pink distress ink
Paper Flowers
Stamens
Die Cut Leaves

I cut out 2 black mats, 3 white mats and 2 glitter mats.  I used a star stencil to ink starts onto the 2 larger white mats.  I placed the smallest white mat into the centre of the middle white mat, and stamped on the ink stains in pink and the glasses in black.  The stains and part of the stems of the glass overlapped onto bigger of the 2 mats.  I layered up the mats and attached them to the card, some are on sticky pads to give it dimension.  I then stamped and embossed the glasses onto heat resistant acetate.  I attached this over the original stamped image on the mat, using a little glue gel to raise it up a bit.  I added the flowers and leaves around the edge of the mat.  I added a birthday banner made using my Foil Quill, and also the recipients name along the bottom.  I added the wine bottle on the side and added a bow to finish it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment