Sunday 14 April 2019

Beautiful Giraffe

I received my new Giraffe Stamp from Pink Ink Designs in the post yesterday.  This is what I made.

Products:

8 x 8 white card blank
A4 Black Card
A4 Glitter Card
Piece of Water colour card
Water Colour Paints
Piece of Ribbon
Pink Ink Design Stamp Set
Stamps by Me "Beautiful" word Die
Some gems from my stash

Added the piece of ribbon round the right hand side of the black card then matted and layered it onto 8 x 8 white card blank.

Stamped the Giraffe in the centre of the water colour card .  I used the flower and leaf dies from the same set to make the border around the giraffe.  I coloured them all in using the water colour paints.  When it was dry I added "Glossy Accents" to the Giraffes eyes.   I matted my coloured image onto the Glitter card.  I added the matted image to the left hand side of the card.

I stamped the leaves with green ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used the water colour paints to colour them, then fussy cut them out (a labour of love).  I then shaped the leaves and adhered them along the ribbon.   Could have missed out the ribbon, as you can't really see it anymore.

Finally I die cut the work "Beautiful" twice, once in black and once in glitter card.  I drop shadowed the black card onto the glitter card, the adhered it along the bottom of the image.  All done x




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later in life. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!
    Laser cutout

    ReplyDelete