Tuesday 2 April 2019

Laura's Room Plaque - using A5 Girls Night Out Stamps


Good Evening

This is the last of my projects using my new Colourific Stamp Set.

Products Used:

MDF Plaque
Backing Paper from my stash
A5 Girls Night Out Stamp - by Colourific
A6 Moderne Flowers
A6 Leaves
2 shades of Pink Card
Gold Mirri Card
Glitter Card
Cream Card
Pink Distress Ink
Gems

I used one sheet of paper slightly larger that the mdf plaque, use cosmic shimmer glue and attached it.  I sanded of the excess, then inked the edges with pink distress ink.  I used a pokey tool to push through the holes.

I used my scan n cut to cut out the letters in pink and gold card.  I used the gold letters as a drop shadow.  I stamped the shoe image onto pink card, patterned paper and cream linen card.  I then paper pieced it all together.  I cut a second set of shoes and cut away the back one and layered the front one on top.  I shaped it and glued it onto plaque. I used the largest and next size down of Moderne Flowers and shaped them with a ball tool.  I cut 3 leaves out of gold mirri card.  I placed the flowers along the back of the shoes and added some gems.  I placed the leaves between the flowers.  I though maybe it needed something in the bottom right hand corner so added another flower,

My daughter has Severe Learning Difficulties has she was absolutely thrilled with this little plaque.






No comments:

Post a Comment