Tuesday 2 April 2019

Hot Lips - A5 Girls Night Out Stamps by Colourific

Hello again,

I made this quick little card using the following products:-

A5 Girls Night Out Stamps by Colourific
Black Card
Silver Glitter Card
Gems from my stash

This card is made using a 6x6 Card Blank.  I cut a Black and Silver Mat and added them to the card blank.  I used a piece of white scrap and made the border using the large and small lipstick stamps and the small lip stamp. I coloured the lipsticks in using copics and a metalic silver pen, then cut it down to the required size.  I added it to a black mat, I then used Sticky Pads to raise this from the main card.  I used a "happy birthday" sentiment from my collection and the "Hot Lips" from the Colourific Stamp set to make the sentiment.  I then matted it onto black and silver glitter card.  I used the large lips and added it to the edge of the border sentiment.  


No comments:

Post a Comment