Third week in August already, and the Scottish schools are all back! Hand another play with Colourific Kaleidoscope Stamps this week. You can find this and many more stamps here
A6 Kaleidoscope Doily Stamp
6 x 6 White Card Blank
5.75 x 5.75 Black Mat
5 x 5 Glitter Card
4.5 x 4.5 Black Mat
4.25 x 4.25 Gold Mirri Mat
Couple of Circle Dies
Stazon Ink Pad
Versamark Ink Pad
Clear Embossing Powder
Gold Embossing Powder
- Matt larger Black, Gold Giltter Mat onto white card blank. Using foam pads add small black mat onto card.
- Using stays on ink, hold it lightly and drag it down along the length of the gold mirri mat. Add a little extra black Stazon at the top and bottom edges of mirri card. Stamp the Kaleidoscope Doily onto the centre of the mirri card. Ensure all ink of mirri card is dry before moving onto next step.
- Using the Versamark ink pad drag it from top to bottom of mirri card. Ensuring you do not overlap. Do not push down on ink pad, let the weight of the ink pad do the work.
- Sprinkle clear embossing powder all over the heat with heatgun. This produces the iced look.
- Mat the finished piece onto the raised black mat.
- Stamp the smaller circle with your greeting and emboss (I also embossed the outside edge of the circle). Using foam pads add this to the larger circle and glue onto centre of doily.
Thank you for popping by to look.