Tuesday 2 April 2019

Lipstick Pop Up Box - A5 Girls Night Out Stamp Set by Colourific

Good Afternoon

Here is another card I made using the above stamp set.

Products Used:-

Pink A4 Card
Scraps of White Card
Scraps of Pink Card
Scrap of Black Card
Bakcground Paper from my Stash
A5 Girls Night Out Stamp Set by Colourific
Scraps of Acetate
Copic Pens to Colour
Tattered Lace Pop Up Box Die
Tonic Happy Birthday Die

I cut out the box die from Pink A4 Card, along with 2 bar pieces of inside the box.  I glued the box together, then added the bars into the centre, spacing them out evenly.  I used Background paper from my stash to put around the bottom of the box.  I used White Card for the mats on the side and back of the card.  I also used background paper for the back mat.  I used the scraps of pink card for the detailed mats on the box flaps.  I stamped out 4 large lipstick and 3 small lipsticks and coloured them with copic pens.  I cut out 6 of the small lips and coloured them in various colours.   I attached each lipstick and lips to a strip of scrap acetate, then attached the to the bars on the inside of the box.  To finish off, I used glossy accents on the top of the lipsticks and on each set of lips.  I added gems to each lipstick to add some sparkle.  I cut out the happy birthday from black card and matted it onto pink card.


No comments:

Post a Comment