Saturday 20 April 2019

Moderne Flowers - again

I just love this stamp set.  It's such a beautiful little flower stamp.  To create the background paper, I stamped the Moderne Leaves onto pink paper, then embossed with white embossing powder.  I inked the edges of the paper with green and yellow distress inks.  I stamped the Moderne Flower 4 times with versa mark ink pad and embossed with white embossing powder.  I cut each flower out with a hexagon die and inked the background with yellow and green distress inks.  I coloured the flowers with water colours.  I used a larger hexagon die and cut out 4 in black card, and layered the flowers on top.  I used black card and layered the backing paper on top of this.  I cut out the sentiment with a die and made a messy bow.  Then assembled it all together.  On hindsight, maybe 3 hexagons would have been enough.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love that set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing! Temecula Photobooth

    ReplyDelete