Monday 8 July 2019

Zentangled Blossom


Good Morning, 

Alice here with my DT Card for today.  The open spaces in this card immediately made me think about the art of Zentangle.  I used the following Stamp Sets to create it:-

A6 Blossom and Grow 
A6 Border and Stems 
A6 Leaves

You can find them all here along with many other fabulous and versatile stamp sets. 

To make this I used a 6x6 blank card along with a 5.75 x 5.75 Black Layering Mat and a 5.5 x 5.5. white layer.  I used a stencil and a light grey ink pad to create a soft back ground.  I then stamped the 3 lined border all the way round.  I stamped each flower and several sizes of the solid leaves with black ink and embossed all of them.  I fussy cut out the flowers and used a black fine liner to create the Zen tangle patterns.  I used sticky pads and placed the flower diagonally across the front of the card, then placed the leaves where I thought they looked best.  I attached a crystal gem to the centre of each bloom then finished the card off with a greeting from my stash.

I like the finished card and hope you do too.  Thank you for looking.

See you next time

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment