Monday 15 July 2019

A Little Note to Say

Good Morning

Alice here, hope you are all well and ready for another Monday morning!


A week or so ago, I found a new technique to make a wreath.  You can make your own Build a Wreath template by following tutorials on You Tube.  I knew this technique would work well with the Colourific A6 Leaves Clear Stamp Set.  You can find this stamp set, and many more super stamps  by looking on the Colourific Website here



Materials Used:

A6 Leaves Clear Stamp Set
A6 Camper Van Stamp Set
A6 Border and Stamp Stamp Set
6 x 6 White Card
5.5 x 5.5 White Mat
5.5 x 5.5 Green spotty mat
5 x 5 White Mat
Butterfly Die
Various coloured inks

  • Inked the largest mat with sage green ink and the smaller one with lilac ink.  
  • Used my stamping platform and my homemade template to make the wreath using various sizes of leaves and flowers.  Using a scalpel I carefully cut out the centre of the wreath.  
  • Using the stamping platform, I stamped the border around the edge of the 6x6 card, then layered the largest mat onto the white card.  
  • Stamped the sentiment onto white card, cut it out and inked the edges with lilac ink.  I shaped the sentiment using a bone folder and attached it through the wreath, then used foam pads to attach the wreath mat onto the green spotty mat and attached it to the card. 
  • Finished off with a die cut butterfly which was inked with green and lilac inks. Finally added small pearls to the card and the centre of the butterfly.
I really liked this card and hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment