Tuesday 30 July 2019

Kaleidoscope It's Your Special Day

Good Morning Everyone


Alice here with my latest post.   Can't believe we are heading into August!  I set myself a challenge this week with the A6 Doily Kaleidoscope clear stamp set.  What should I do with it, as these stamps scare me a litte?  Well, I had great fun playing with this stamp set from Colourific.  I have several samples to show you over the next few weeks.   You will find this and all of the stamps used on the Colourific Website here.




Materials:


A6 Doily Kaleidoscope Clear Stamp Set

A6 Flowers Marquis Petal and Circular Clear Stamp set
6x6 White Card Blank
6.75 x 6.75 Black Mat
6.5 x 6.5 White Stamping Card
Copic Markers
CC Sparkle Pen
Gems
Foam Pads

  • Stamped the Kaleidoscope with Memento Ink onto centre of 6.5 x 6.5 stamping card, then stamped around it with various stamps from the Marquis Petal and Circular stamps.
  • Used Copics to colour everything everything in,  Then went over parts of it with the Sparkle Pen.
  • Stamped out one of the Circle Stamps, fussy cut it out and mounted it onto centre of Kaleidoscope with a foam pad.
  • Used a Greeting Stamp from my stash and made the banner for the bottom of the card.  This has been mounted with foam pads onto a scrap of black card to give the card some dimension.
  • Finished off with some gems from my stash.

Hope you like it and thank you for looking.  Will be back again next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment