Monday 17 June 2019


Good Morning Everyone

I made this little Card and Artist Trading Coin using the Colourific A6 Sports Car set.  This is a great little set for those often difficult to make "Male" cards and you can find it by clicking here

Materials Used:  Black Card, White Card, Silver Glitter Card and 2 sheets of background paper.  Black and Red Glitter Pens and some Copic Pens.

I embossed a piece of white card with a star embossing folder and matted this onto a piece of black card and attached both to the card base.  I cut the background papers at an angle and overlapped them onto the bottom of the card.

I Cut out 1 large star on white card and added the cogs for the background, then mounted in onto a Silver Glitter Card Star.  I added 2 smaller black stars to each side of the larger star and place a silver glitter star in the centre.  

I coloured in the car with the various pens ad added Glossy Accent to the windows.  I also used a white pen to add some light shadows to the car.  I curled it slightly and placed it over the stars with some sticky pads.

Finally, I stamped and cut the the "Life in the Fast Lane" sentiment and cut up the words and attached to the card.  I used a "Happy Birthday" stamp from my stash.  Had no "Dad" stamps so that was handwritten.

No comments:

Post a Comment