Thursday 13 June 2019

Hello Again

Catching up with my most recent makes with Colourific Stamps.  I had a little play with the Unicorn and Wings and Unicorn stamp sets from Colourific.  This is a great little set of stamps and will be loved by every little girl.  To find these and lots more stamps click here.




To make this card, I used distress oxide inks, and made 2 rainbow backgrounds out of 5.5 square paper.  I used the Border and Stems to add a border round one of the sheets, then cut it into 4 equal squares.  


I cut out 2 circles, one from the 2nd rainbow background and the other out of white card.  I cut a smaller circle from the middle of the white circle to make a frame and stamped the border around the circle.  I embossed the rainbow circle with a star embossing folder.


I attached the 4 small square evenly onto a 6 x 6 card.  I matched up the colours of the rainbow circle, raised it with pads and attached onto the card.  


I stamped the Unicorn and horn, and coloured in with copics, and used a glitter pen over the top.  I stamped and coloured the Unicorns mane again and decoupaged it on top of the original.  I shaped the Unicorn and attached to the circle.  


I stamped out 5 of the little flowers and coloured them in with the same colours as the rainbow background and stuck them around the circle.  


I hope you like it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment