Monday 20 May 2019

Good Morning All


Here is another of my makes for the Colourific Design Team.  You can find these stamps on the Colourific Website : https://colourific.co.uk/shop?olsPage=products

I had never heard of Artist Trading Coins until I saw my fellow DT members showing them.  This is a great idea for using up all the scraps.



For the card, I stamped the Seasons Text stamp onto pink card and embossed with Silver Glitter embossing powder.  I wrapped a ribbon round twice and tied it off.



I used some Inks to colour a piece of white card.  When this was completely dry, the flower was stamped to the side of the card and embossed with Silver Glitter embossing powder.  I used the more of the ink from my pallet to add deeper shades of pink on the flower and added fine splashes of pink ink onto the white space.


When it was completely dry, I attached the pink border and flower panel onto a piece of pink card then layered this onto a 6 x 6 card.  I added some pink gems to finish it off.


For the Artist Trading Coin, I cut out 2 x 2.5 inch layers of thick card and glued them together.  I had a piece of pink card that I tried to foil with the Seasons Text background.  It didn't foil properly, but I was able to cut a 2.5 inch circle from the best part and glue it onto the thicker circle and inked the edges.  I used a die to cut out a hessian piece and trimmed it down.  I stamped the "Blossom" flower onto white card and embossed with Silver Glitter embossing powder and used the remainder of my ink to colour it pink.  I finally stamped the stem with green ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I built up the coin using layers and raised the flower to give depth.  Finally I stamped out a sentiment from my stash and cut the words up and mounted them onto the coin.



Thank you for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment