Thursday 13 June 2019

Hi Everyone

I am having a great time playing with this set of "A6 Blossom and Grow" stamps from Colourific.  You can find them by clicking here



Materials:  A6 Blossom and Grow and A6 Borders and Stem" Stamps, Green Card, White Card, Backing Paper, Copic Markers, Silver Glitter Embossing Powder, Flower Embossing Folder and a Circle Die.



I used the Border stamp around the edge of the background paper and heat embossed with Silver Glitter powder, then layered a green square and the backing paper onto the blank card. I cut a smaller green square and layered it onto the backing paper with sticky pads.  




I cut a smaller white square and die cut a circle out of the middle, then embossed it with the embossing folder.  I used another piece of the background paper and stamped the Birthday Wishes onto it and embossed with Silver Glitter embossing powder. I centred the sentiment in the middle of the die cut circle and attached it to the card with sticky pads.




The flowers and stems were stamped and coloured with copic pens.  I glued the stems onto the card and raised the flower heads with sticky pads and attached.  I added a little bow to finish it off.

Thanks for looking
Alice x


No comments:

Post a Comment