Thursday 2 May 2019

In The Night Garden

I was asked to make a 2nd Birthday Card, with an "In the Night Garden" theme.  Here is my finished Card.





I matted and layered a 7.5x7.5 in multi coloured spot background paper onto a 7.75 x 7.75in piece of red card. I cut a piece of Acetate 1cm wider than the red card.  I scored the acetate .5cm in at each end and put red liner tape down each side.  I attached this to the background piece and this gave a domed finish.  I cut a piece of Acetate a centimeter wider that the card. I used scraps of card to Cut out a layered "Ella" name and layered them together. I glued "Ella" down the right hand side of the card. I cut out the layered No. 2 in White, Mat Metallic Red, and Glitter Green Card on my Scan and Cut and glued this evenly spaced to the opposite side of the card.  I found a cutting file for Iggle Piggle and cut it out and layered in together and placed if to the left hand side, slight over the No. 2.  I foiled the word "Granddaughter" on the Scan n Cut, and cut it into a banner shape and layered onto scrap card.  Finally I cut out 3 Balloons and foiled the sentiments on my scan n cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment