Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Outlawz - Monday's Greeting Card Challenge

After having completed my first challenge, I seem to have caught the bug.  I spent last night and this morning completing my card for this challenge.  The challenge description is as follows:-

"This week we are asking you to "Make it Funny", so anything you like that makes you smile or giggle is acceptable for this challenge".

I had previously found this "Crafting Quote" and it made me giggle, so thought it might be an idea to incorporate it into a card for this challenge.  I used "My Craft Studio - The Artist Collection" to get the image and backing papers.  Here is what I created:-


2 comments:

  1. I Like it =3 Think Its funny and cheerful =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Karyn for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete