Tuesday 24 September 2013

CFC Freebie Challenge - 22nd Sept - 6 October

After completing my first 2 cards for this challenge group, I received my two new digi stamps on Sunday.  They were both floral images, and I initially thought this may be a bit boring.  However, I decided to bring the images into my graphics package and I played about with them.  I manipulated the arch to be able to put one at the top of an oval and the other at the bottom.  With the vase with the flower was a little more tricky.  I had to cut round the image to take away the white background, the I copied it twice to give me a trio of vases.  Both images have been coloured with pro markers.  My initial ideas did change lots on the way to the final versions.  Hope you like them.

Card No. 1

 
Card No. 2
 
 
Challenge now complete!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment