Monday 9 September 2019

Peony Gift Bag

Good Morning

I had a little play with the A5 Peony Stamp set from Colourific


Had some real fun, playing with this stamp set.  Trying hard to make something a little different from a card.  Decided to make a gift back.  One I have my measurements for the bag and stamped the Peony along the top of the front and back of bag, I coloured them in.  Still thought it was missing something, so I stamped and coloured another 8 and added them onto front and back with foam pads.  Stamped various leaf sizes from the stamp set, coloured and placed them in amongst the flowers.  Didn't like that the bag was plain, so I cut and embossed some white card and placed it underneath the flowers.  Punched holes in the back and front and added ribbon for the handles.  Finished off by making the little tag.

Hope you like it and thank you for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment