Thursday 20 February 2020

Love Life

Good Morning

Monday again. one day! Too wet and cold to go out, so spent the day in the Craft Room.    Thought I would try something different with the A6 Love Hearts stamp set.  You find these stamps on Colourific.co.uk


Materials Used:


  • Using the mask, I stamped the Large Love Heart 5 times down the edge of the card, about an inch in from the edge.  I fussy cut out the card along the edge.
  • Stamped the large Love Heart 5 times on different papers and fussy cut them out.
  • Inked up the front of the card with pink ink and randomly stamped heart stamps over it.  Used glitter glue on the larger hearts.
  • Added a white border and a piece of ribbon around the card
  • Finally added each paper heart over its corresponding shape along the edge of the card.  Added a gem to each heart
  • Stamped out “Love” and “Life” and attached to card.
  • Added some gems to bottom of ribbon.
Thank you for looking.


1 comment:

  1. HI Alice, I have sent you 2 emails recently regarding your design team application. Perhaps you can contact me through my blog as maybe my emails are being filtered to your junk/spam folder? https://myinkiefingers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete