Monday 11 November 2019

Christmas Greetings

Good Morning

Hope you are all getting well prepared for Christmas.  Sorry about my picture today, it seems to be very light.  It is a much deeper shade in real life! Once again I used the Gnomes Stamps from Colourific for this card.  I have also used a small Christmas tree from on of the other Christmas Stamp Sets.  You can find all the stamps I used and many more on the Colourific Website



Materials Used:

A5 Gnomes
A5 Trees
11.5 x 21cm Kraft Card Blank
10.75 x 19.25cm Gold Mirri Mat
9.5 x 19cm Kraft Card Mat
Various colours of distress inks
Glitter Glue

  • Using a little piece of double sided tape I secured the smaller piece of kraft card centrally onto the card blank then secured these layers onto a Stamping Platform with magnets.
  • Stamped the Gnome with Vintage Photo Distress ink onto 9.5x19.25cm Kraft Card.  Leaving the card on the stamping platform  I Sprayed with water and let the dye seep outwards.  Used a paintbrush to bring it out a little further. 
  • Keeping the card still in place on the stamping platform, put some Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Green Dye ink onto glass mat. Using water and paint brush I painted the Gnome with muted colours of the inks.  When this was dry, I stamped over the image.
  • Still keeping the work on the Stamping Platform, I put a mask over the Gnome and used the small Christmas Tree to stamp a border around the 2 layers of card.
  • Remove from stamping platform and separate the 2 layers of card.  Mat the image onto the Gold mat, and using foam pads mount it onto the Kraft Card making sure the border of trees match up.
  • To finish off I added a Christmas Greeting layered onto a piece of gold mirri card. 
  • Used glitter glue for the pompom, beard and stars.
           Thank you for looking, and happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment